Most of us know that testosterone is a male steroid hormone of the androgen group. It is secreted in the testes of men and in the ovaries of women. In men it is basically important for the development of reproductive organs. Apart from its natural production it can also be injected, when it is used as a mode of treatment for various problems. With recent medical advances, testosterone injections for women have also been developed for counteracting some complications that arise in them. We deal here with the effects of testosterone injections for women both positive as well as negative.
Before jumping into the effects of the testosterone injections for women, we need to know why it is needed to be injected though it is produced inside ones’ own body. It is because the amount of testosterone produced within women are one seventh to that produced in men .Also, once women reach menopause the level of testosterone tends to drop which leads to several problems.so after years of researchers managed to find a major breakthrough in the therapeutic use of testosterone for women.
testosterone injections for women: Benefits
Now coming to the effects of testosterone injections for women, we first put some light on the positive effects:
- Testosterone is injected to increase the bone density and helps in prevention of disorders like arthritis, osteoporosis seen mostly in menopausal women.
- Testosterone is the precursor of estrogen which is the main reproductive hormone of the female reproductive system. Hence as the level of production of testosterone falls it has to be injected for the activities of females.
- Women who are in their pre and post menopause stages suffer from severe mood swings and depressions. The intake of testosterone injections for women helps in mood improvement and helps them to overcome depression.
- It is also useful in boosting up of energy and in prevention of hot flashes.
- Women who suffer from the problem of low libido can be benefit by the use of testosterone injections.
- It helps in the increment of sex drive in women by triggering the production of estrogen.
- Testosterone injections for women also enhances the memory power of them.
- It reduces the tenderness of the breasts.
- It is also used in preventing the spreading of breast cancer to other parts of the body.
testosterone injections for women: Side Effects
Now coming to the negative side effects of the testosterone injections for women:
Another negative effect of the testosterone injection is the overgrowth of body hair, enlargement of clitoris and lowering of voice.
In this era of modernization in the field of medicine, testosterone injections for women provides a gateway for the prevention and counteraction of various complications, if used in right ways and in appropriate quantity.
- testosterone injections
- testosterone shots
- testosterone injections for women
- testosterone injections side effects
- testosterone injection side effects
- side effects of testosterone injections
- how to give testosterone injections
- side effects of testosterone shots
- how to give a testosterone injection
- how to administer testosterone injections